Hand Rub HS-100 is an ethanol-based instant hand sanitizer developed with an intelligent blend of aloe vera, glycerin, and hydrogen peroxide that kills 99.9% germs swiftly. It comes as two variants – neutral and lemongrass fragrances that can refresh your mind while having your hands soft and gentle.
Personal hygiene guaranteed.
Aloe vera as a natural cleanser
Glycerin for softness
Kills 99.9% germs
Spray the required quantity of liquid on your palms & briskly rub all over the hands until dry. Use it often as needed.
Ethanol (70% v/v), Hydrogen Peroxide, Aloevera, Glycerin, Fragrance, Colour, Purified Water and Neem
- Store in a cool and dry place in original contained bottles.
- Tightly close the lids after use.
- Keep separate from combustibles, alkalis, acids and reducing agents.
- Avoid contact with flammable or combustible surfaces or areas (Contains alcohol, flammable)
- Medical conditions: Aggravated by exposure. Even though the product is safe for skin, overdose may aggravate an existing skin condition
- Avoid contact with the eyes, nose, mouth.
- Avoid ingestion. Can cause vomiting & nausea if ingested.
- If the solution enters the eyes, do not rub eyes, remove contact lenses, and keep rinsing until no evidence of product remains. Obtain medical attention if irritation persists. The product is very safe for use on skin.
- If sudden skin irritation arises, rinse affected area with plenty of water until no evidence of the product remains. Obtain medical attention if irritation persists.
- If HS100 is accidentally inhaled, administer fresh air. Should any symptoms develop, contact a doctor.
- If HS100 is accidentally ingested, then vomiting may occur.Keep head below hips to prevent aspiration. Dilute mouth with water. If unconscious, the victim should not be given anything to drink. Contact physician with immediate effect