Wipeout germs, bacteria, fungi, and microbes instantly from any hard, non-porous surface with ID-100 – our ready-to-use surface disinfectant developed from an intelligent blend of alcohol and Quat compounds.
No rinsing/wiping required
Powered by alcohol & Quat compounds
|Appearance:||Slight red liquid|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water|
Isopropyl Alcohol (70% v/v), Jambira, Glycerin, Benzalkonium Chloride 50, Sodium benzoate, Fragrance, Color, Purified Water
Spray at the surface to be disinfected and leave the surface to air dry or wipe with a clean and disinfected duster or paper towel to avoid chances of cross contamination.
- Store in a cool & dry place in original contained bottles
- Tightly close the lids after use.
- Keep separate from combustibles, alkalis, acids, and oxidizing agents
- Avoid contact with flammable or combustible surfaces or areas (Contains 70% alcohol, flammable.)
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Avoid ingestion and inhalation.
- Environmental Precautions: Direct discharge into environment must be avoided.
- Prevention of secondary hazards (Spills/Leaks): Absorb spill with inert material, then place in a suitable container. Use water spray to dilute spill to a non-flammable mixture. Remove all sources of ignition. Provide ventilation
- Precautions for safe Handling: Wash thoroughly after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Use spark-proof tools and explosion proof equipment. Empty containers retain product residue, (liquid and/or vapor), and can be dangerous.
- Following Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical aid if irritation persists
- Following Skin Contact: Flush skin with plenty of water. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Get medical aid if irritation develops and persists. Wash clothing before reuse.
- Following Ingestion: Get medical aid immediately. Do not induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel. If vomiting occurs naturally, have victim lean forward.
- Following Inhalation: Remove affected person to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration and oxygen. Get medical aid if symptoms persist.
- Additional toxicological info: If used for specific application as mentioned and handled per instructions this product won’t cause any harm.