SD-100 is a multi-purpose solution to eradicate germs and fungi. Based on dilution intensity, you can use it to disinfect a variety of hard, non-porous surfaces, as well as, use it as an aerosol to prevent air-borne infections.
Dust removing capability
Completely soluble in water
10 – 20 ml /L water
6 – 7
|Appearance:||Clear colorless liquid|
|Solubility:||Completely Soluble in Water|
|Reaction time:||10 - 15 seconds|
|Gravity:||1.00 ± 0.1|
- Mix 1%-2% of SD 100 to water, for cleaning –cum–disinfection of nonporous, hard surfaces. You can use the product in disinfectant spraying machines, fogger machines or wet mopping with its solution
Neem, Benzalkonium Chloride 50, Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride 80, Lauryl Alcohol Ethoxylate, Fragrance, Color, Purified Water
- Store in a cool & dry place, in original container bottles.
- Tightly close the lid after usage.
- Keep separate from combustibles, alkalis, acids
- Avoid contact with flammable or combustible surfaces or areas (Contains 70% alcohol, flammable.)
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Avoid ingestion and inhalation.
- Environmental Precautions: Reduce the release of substance or mixture to drains.
- Prevention of secondary hazards (Spills/Leaks):Wipe, scrape or soak up in an inert material and put in a container for disposal. Remove all sources of ignition. Provide ventilation
- Precautions for safe Handling: Allow safe handling of the substance or mixture to prevent fire as well as aerosol and dust generation. Wash hands after handling.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when using the product. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Following Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical aid if irritation persists
- Following Skin Contact: Flush skin with plenty of water. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Get medical aid if irritation develops and persists. Wash clothing before reuse
- Following Ingestion: Get medical aid immediately. Do not induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel. If vomiting occurs naturally, have victim lean forward.
- Following Inhalation: : If not breathing, give artificial respiration &oxygen. Get medical aid if symptom persists
- Additional toxicological info: If used for specific application as mentioned and handled as per instructions this product won’t cause any harm.